I have a Pentium III 550MHz with 256MB of RAM. For other informations I
attached a hardware info file. By the way, I read that I need 256MB of
RAM to have the graphical installation, even though I have enough RAM,
what is the other option and how is it done?

** Attachment added: "hardware_infoComputerBianco.html"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/697694/+attachment/1784929/+files/hardware_infoComputerBianco.html

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Lubuntu,
which is a bug assignee.

Title:
  Lubuntu installation crashes

Status in “ubiquity” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: ubiquity

I tried installing Lubuntu 10.10 but the installation crashed and it said to
report a bug with two files attached: partman, and syslog. The thing is that I
can only attach one file, how do I attach the other.