I ran into an issue last night when trying to use a Live CD of Lubuntu 10.10
on a friends computer. Windows had completely messed up and we were trying
to get files off of the hard drive using the Live CD. Well the CD booted
fine but when Lubuntu finally loaded up the splash screen came up requesting
a Username and Password. Hitting enter to clear through the boxes didn't
help. This is the first time I have seen this and while it is not a problem
for my friend anymore, he downloaded Ubuntu 10.10 64bit , I figured this was
a bug you guys would like to know about. If you have any more questions
about the issue I will see what I can do about answering them.

Thanks