On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:35:16 +0000
Yorvyk <yorvik.ubu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:34:12 +0100
> 神癒礁湖 "(Rafael Laguna)" <rafaellag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ozone has been updated. Changelog:
> >

> > Download the package here:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Natty/Ozone
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> A rather odd problem occurs with this version.  I have the Directory Menu
> launcher on my panel and when I click it the menu drops down and the desktop
> locks up.

I have now tried this on three different machines with three different
installs.  One from the alpha 2 CD; one from the alpha 1 CD; one upgraded from
10.10.  All updated today with the new artwork package.  Same problem with them
all.  The menu drops down and then nothing that is clicked on functions.
Alt+F2 doesn't work either but, the TTYs can be reached, Alt+Ctrl+Fn.  Can't
see anything in the logs.  Any suggestions how to debug this.

--
Yorvyk