Hi, all.

I've got a Pentium-IV box to test Lubuntu on. However, I cannot boot it from
alpha1 or 2 liveCDs. The discs are being rejected by BIOS reporting
"NON-SYSTEM DISC PLEASE INSERT SYSTEM DISC AND PRESS ENTER". However,
Lubuntu 10.10 and Natty alpha-20110228 liveCDs both boot normally.

I've installed 10.10 to the machine, then checked, double-checked and
re-checked again the two alphas that do not boot. Both unbootable CDs are
perfectly readable and the checksums are correct (once again, I'm checking
it on the system that refuses to boot from them), so I assume it is not a
hardware (cd-rom drive vs. cd-rom disc) issue. The BIOS is proven to be
capable of booting from cd.

I'm willing to do further testing but cannot think of anything to check. Any
suggestions?

Regards!
Mikhail Maksimov