Le mercredi 30 mars 2011 à 16:21 +1000, Jared Norris a écrit :

> The other question this poses is, is it really necessary to have a
> graphical installer as the default for Lubuntu?

The problem is that we can't mix test installer, and live-cd (which
contain the graphical installer). IMO, it's more important to have a
live-cd than a text-installer. But, it doesn't mean we shouldn't have
one :)

Text installer was already done manually, so to make it official, we
need to automated a bit more the process of generation.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne