Hello Lance,

I haven't run oneiric yet, but I think the missing of shutdown/restart
buttons is due to not having GTK3 icons for that. We're hard at work in
creating the new themes for oneiric, which should be GTK3 ready. And just
pressing enter/return didn't do the trick on getting along with the
installer (bug 3)?

Welcome to the crew by the way.

With metta,

Chris Druif