Rafael,

I am confident that all those involved with Lubuntu will support your
application. Whilst some of us have not had direct access to you & know of
your work, I am sure that 'as a team' we do really appreciate your work. I
run around doing wiki stuff and got approved. You do far more important
stuff for Lubuntu. You do this work tirelessly and also keep in touch with
the devs as to what 'version' of gtk, etc. we use. You really are a star. I
do not get to chat to you often, but I will repeat that if it were not for
you, Lubuntu would not be where it is now.

There are times when I get annoyed that the 'back office people' do not get
recognised. As I stated, 'points' <> dedication. I do hope that users of
Lubuntu will actually put testimonials up for you and reflect the fact your
work is so appreciated.

I can assure you that your work on the graphics side is quite simply an area
of Lubutu that we need not worry about. We know it is in the hands of an
excellent person.

Thank you for all you have done, and continue to do.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw