2011/9/8 Tim Bernhard <ohiom...@gmail.com>

> I agree.  A link to sound preferences makes sense.
> The only issues I see are 1) alsamixer is not very intuitive and 2) it
> dumps users into a terminal which might scare the crap out of many of them.
> :)

Completely agree that a terminal app scares a lot of people, but in
particular this one it's more friendly than it seems. In the interest of
making it more friendly i asked for how to show lxterminal without the menus
:)
And meanwhile we have nothing to do this job, alsamixer it's the best
candidate (as it's already in Lubuntu!). Maybe if there's time, the sound
applet could be connected to it somehow... but that's another story.

--
jpxsat