Le 17/09/2011 23:29, 神癒礁湖 a écrit :
It's done! I've found it. Unico engine has a great and annoying bug showing menubar background colour white, like text, making it unreadable (with several themes, believe me I've tested 10 or more with the same problem).

Now the theme has a corrected (or tweaked, if you prefer) menubar background for GTK3 apps. And remember I've changed the taskbar buttons too, and removed some unnecessary files, so you (Julien) will need to update everything (even delete the old one's whole folder). I know, this is annoying, but I think it's the best solution.

Read the changes list here. Have a look at this screenshot. Wiki updated with the fixed theme (of course). Feel free to test it. Feedback apreciated :)

Cheers!

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com Go to Lubuntu.net

Great, just tested and it seems to work fine :)

While testing, I found another strange behavior. When launching some application (file-roller for example) in a terminal, I have some message like this :

Theme parsing error: gtk-bars.css:223:16: Themeing engine 'adwaita' not found

It seems that there is some references to the adwaita engine, but I can't find this engine. Is this can't be done with unico also ?

Regards,
Julien Lavergne