Got this update from jibel :^)

I'll test accordingly.

Lance

--- On Mon, 9/19/11, Jean-Baptiste Lallement <jean-bapti...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

From: Jean-Baptiste Lallement <jean-bapti...@ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Lubuntu beta 2 iso-test images not showing up
To: "Lance" <lbsol...@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2011, 2:28 PM

Hey,

On 09/19/2011 06:53 PM, Lance wrote:
> Sorry to be the constant nuisance that I know I am ;^(
No worries :)

> When I click on the Lubuntu test image links I just get:
>
> "No image found for this build"
>
> I'm beginning from the new build notification in my mailbox.
>
> During Beta 1 testing I just used the corresponding daily images and
> made sure to mention exactly what image I was using, but can we fix this?
I fixed the path for alternate images which was wrong.
There has been a problem building the desktop images. I requested a new
build. New images should be available in the next couple of hours.

> As always I appreciate all you do. I know you're facing many difficult
> tasks.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
Many thanks for all the testing you're doing. That's much appreciated.

--
Jean-Baptiste
irc: jibel