Hi PCMan and everyone,

As you may know, many users including myself are wondering when it's
possible to add "Trash" to desktop and have "Right Click > Empty Trash" just
like the other Desktop Environment?

http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2018

I followed the above steps and I have now two icons on my Desktop but there
is NO Empty Trash Option from that icon, I still have to do it the old way.

Beside, is there any news regarding "Drag and Drop" feature for PCManFM?

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,

*A.J
amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Blog <http://amjjawad.wordpress.com> | My Wiki
Page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>| My
Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> | My Ubuntu Forum
Profile<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*~ My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words || ** I walk by faith, not by sight
**|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple and
Short** ~ *