Hi,

This is a summary of the points we discussed during the session at UDS. It's a
list of points I planned to implement for the next cycle :

- Lightdm enable by default for Alpha 1
- Multi-screen configuration : not easy to configure with lxrandr. Solution :
Extend lxsession to accept configuration from other utility like arandr.
- Lxsession options / services : Add possibility to configure applications by
default, and to enable them or not (screensaver, power-management ...)
- lubuntu-software-center : Add by default, but keep synaptic.

I may have more time to do more items, but I can't guaranty it. You can find
the list of other possible items on the blueprint :
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-lubuntu-p-users-experience

If anyone have questions or concerns, please send a mail to the mailing. We
have another session this afternoon, so we can discuss those topics during it.

The plan is to close the discussions on main changes during the week of the
UDS, to start working earlier on those items.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne