Thank you for your test.
I, however, have some doubt about the chromium test.
Since midori, epiphany, and chromium all uses webkit, what makes so many
differences?
The most memory-demanding parts should be webkit and the graphics.
I don't believe that the remaining parts can cause so much impact.
A minimalist webkit browser with few features, midori, uses three times of
memory required by chromium, a complicated and feature-rich webkit browser.
Is that possible? I don't think so, and chromium even loads gtk2 as well.
So the result is really questions. Maybe chromium has some hidden resource
usage not covered by the test?

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset <jpx...@gmail.com