Thanks for your advice Tim Bernhard, I know that the real world is quite
diferent from what the books and the teacher says. But I think that a bit of
organization could help a lot to the lxde project and to other open source
projects.

Most of the open source projects are developed by comunities in close
colaboration and exchange. Becoming this a root factor of the development
process, projects without organization tend to by slow and hard to assimilate.
As a newcomer to this world I found hard the task to understand and assimilate
the existent code. So in my opinion the use of software engineering techniques
could help to improve our productivity and the quality of the sotfware that is
built. The simple aplication of a entire software development process
(requirements gathering, desing and modeling, implementation, test) can improve
the resulting software. The right application of theese techniques could mean
also that we will save time in understanding and reusing the software created
by others.

So I bring to you (project leaders, developers, the whole comunity) the
proposal of spend a bit of time in not just commenting more our code but also
follow theese basic engineering steps to create a better software for every
body. Specialy I ask to the LXDE comunity to use it in the development of the
new versions of the lxdepanel, pcmanfm, and other applications that will be
built now on.

Greetings
--

University of Informatic Sciences (UCI) http://www.uci.cu
Nova Light Development Team http://www.nova.cu

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE
ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com