https://github.com/alecive/FlatWoken
This icon theme seems somewhat similar to the Box Icon theme... it might
be worth checking out @Rafael
It may be that some of the icons will work well with the current Box
theme, though it may be that the design is too different to mesh.
However, it could be forked, and some of the inconsistencies (drop
shadow) with the current icon theme be removed.  They are GPL, so there
is no reason we couldn't use them, or modify them if it is convenient.
They are all SVG format (with inkscape sodipodi stuff), so it should be
quite simple to modify/include any that suit your fancy.

Regards