On 01/03/2014 12:45 PM, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Israel <israeld...@gmail.com <mailto:israeld...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    What do you mean by reinstalled?  Did you reinstall Lubuntu?  What
    version are you using right now?
    Is this the same issue you ran into earlier, or a different issue?

    On 01/03/2014 12:32 PM, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:
    Suddenly I can not connect my blue tooth earphones nor my
    keyboard. I can connect my Android phone however.

    I removed all bluetooth items in Synaptics and still no success.

    Is there a list of packages that one needs to install to make
    these devices work?  perhaps when I reinstalled I missed something.

    Any other thoughts?

    thanks

    garyk

-- See my art at http://garyartista.wix.com/gary-kirkpatrick-art
    F <https://www.facebook.com/GaryJKirkpatrick?ref=hl>acebook as
    Gary J. Kirkpatrick https://www.facebook.com/GaryJKirkpatrick?ref=hl
    For prints, http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/gary+kirkpatrick/all

-- Regards

No just reinstalled bluetooth packages. I have pulse and pavu installed. The keyboard and earphone won't connect. I think this was after a new kernel was installed.

garyk
Try booting into the older kernel with everything installed. It may be that the kernel is the issue, not the packages.
If the kernel is the issue, you can go from there.
That is assuming you simply upgraded the kernel and didn't change any configurations or do any other major things. If the Bluetooth worked before the kernel upgrade, it seems likely that the modules in the kernel might be the problem (this is why it is nice to keep a few extra kernels installed, in case a problem shows up in a new kernel) When you boot your system (and you probably already know this... but just to be absolutely certain) hold the SHIFT key down to show the GRUB menu. Choose one of the options below the current highlighted option, and test your bluetooth there.

--
Regards