Hi,

RE: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2014-October/008662.html

I tried to use your .iso prototype a couple of days ago. I wasn't able to get it to install. I was given the message:

(GDBus.ERROR:org.freedesktop.DBUS.Error.ServiceUnknown:
The Name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any .service files)

I tried installing PolicyKit1 in the live cd and while on the live desktop environment, but I kept getting the errors.

I couldn't find any way to install from the live environment, as I am used to finding a install icon, on the 'buntu's live DE's.

Maybe if I had tried installing PolicyKit1, in a tty, it may have worked, but I only installed it in the terminal in the live CD.

Regards.