Hi all,
Lubuntu 17.04 works very well on my more than 10 years old laptop. But I have one issue. When I connect my smartphone to the laptop Lubuntu mount both sdcards (internal and external). But unfortunately I can't open any jpg, mp4, mp3 file on the mounted sdcard. PDF's on the other hand are readble.

When I try to open an image file following message appear:

Image file '/run/user/1000/gvfs/mtp:host=%5Busb%3A001%2C006%5D/SD-Karte/Download/Oma2.JPG' contains no data

Is there someone who has a solution for my issue?

Regards

Norbert