top posting; because it's there . . . .

>From my experience of 14.04 in PPC, it was "difficult" to get it set up,
error messages going off a lot, and overall sorry to say, wasn't too
"great" . . . .  I was able to get various 16.04 flavors running on several
lower spec PPC machines more easily, and it is indeed "better" than 16.04 .
. . .  Whether that data would transfer over to your computer is another
question, but, perhaps worth trying???  16.04 is also LTS . . . test out a
liveDVD iso and see how it runs?

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Einstein Napoleon <