On 09/15/2017 05:42 PM, Mark F wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Israel <israeld...@gmail.com
> <mailto:israeld...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> > I have a script to do this
>
> That implies it's been this way for some time. Do you know the history
> of this problem? (Is the tool not maintained? If so, would it make
> sense to include your script in the Lubuntu distro?).

Hi,

It is a known issue I think, at least it has been around as long as I
know of.

The script is actually part of ToriOS, and I would gladly give them to
the devs!

I have developed a lot of things to address those kinds of issues I face
in various DE/Distros.  Feel free to search launchpad for a bug, OR open
one.

you can e-mail me directly and I will weigh in on the bug report as well!

--
Regards