On 01/24/2018 12:25 AM, Ben Coleman wrote:

> On 1/23/2018 8:17 AM, Israel wrote:
>> The issue, may simply be Virtual Box, but be aware it might be related
>> to that specific kernel issue.  Try booting from an older kernel to see
>> if your problem is fixed.  You may also simply need to update VBox
> I'll note that I recently had a similar problem with Lubuntu under
> VirtualBox on Windows.  After the kernel update, the client machine
> would crash on reboot.  I had to go to a test version of VB 5.2.6 to fix
> it.  I note that Oracle has since fully released 5.2.6.
>
> Ben

Thanks for that Input.  I know I have had issues with VirtualBox in the
past as well, so I switched to using Virtual Machine Manager / KVM.
This is now my preferred method of virtualization, though it requires
Linux (AFAIK).

Harry you might try another virtualization software, to see if you can
get around this issue, if there are any available for your OS.

--
Regards