On 07/23/2018 06:48 PM, Aere Greenway wrote:
I have been following the instructions for establishing a shared (NFS) drive on Ubuntu.

When I get to the point where I check the status, using ufw, it doesn't show what it is supposed to show.

Instead, it shows:

sudo ufw status

It's supposed to show the status of the drive established.

I am suspecting there is a service that needs to be started, which is not normally started on Lubuntu 16.04.4.

Any ideas?

I think I figured out the answer to my question above. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to mount the host shared folder on the client system.

I tried to get this to work several years ago, and gave up, and it appears I may again, have to give up on the attempt.

--
Sincerely,
Aere