The C4C Lubuntu 18.04 ReSpin was released 3 days ago. For those that don't know, it's a Christian respin of Lubuntu meant for witnessing and discipleship. A few big changes follow:

It's 64-bit only. The rational being that and it has become increasingly more difficult for 32-bit machines to keep up with prevailing technology. We install the C4C Lubuntu ReSpin on refurbished computers we give away, but have not done so with 32-bit computers in almost two years.

Due to the size limitations of our ISO as well as the age of the music, we no longer include the 3+ hours of Christian music MP3s donated by the recording artists themselves.

Something that may interest this group specifically, in this release, we began using ‘pkexec’ in lieu of 'gksu' as the later had been removed from the Ubuntu repositories. This replacement allows C4C users to continue to use a graphical user interface while modifying essential parts of their system / use the same method for opening the File Manager (PCManFM) as root by replacing the command 'gksu pcmanfm' with the command 'pkexec pcmanfm'

Find it here: http://www.computers4christians.org/Download.html

God Bless,
Eric Bradshaw
Computers4Christians