On 01/08/2019 20:47, Ian Bruntlett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I bought a USB flash drive and was wondering what filesystem I should
> be using on it.
>
> I think it is formatted as exFAT but am not sure.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks :)
>

> Ian

If I understand things correctly if formatted with a FAT type os e.g
fat16.,32, not sure what exFAT probably allows larger file systems,  it
can be read from and written to by a wide range of operating systems
with less issues.

I am sure others will correct me and or comment further.  So please
don't take the above at face value,  we need more expert input on this .

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net