@et al:

I've had this problem, mainly when trying to access the forum by way of the
digests, and just the other day I checked it again and the problem was
still happening.  I supplied material to one of the folks with a ubuntu
address . . . and then I believe I followed up on it . . . to wit . . .
nada . . . .

Problem remains.  Possibly I can directly access the web site, but linking
through the digests doesn't work . . . .  I checked after I moved up to
Impish.