[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>   - Changed javadocs target to show package/protected/public classes and
>     members.

I strongly disagree with this change.  The javadoc should not document
internals, but only the intended external API.  Package private methods
are not intended to be called by application code.

>   - Reindented.

I have two objections to this.

First, unless indenting is way out of whack, I don't think we should
re-indent files.  Indenting is not always black-and-white, but a matter
of style on which reasonable people differ.  For example, for me, not
exceeding 80 columns unless absolutely necessary is a high priority,
since I edit in 80 column wide Emacs windows.  For you, this is
apparently less of a priority, as the new file has twice the number of
lines that are over 80 columns wide.  I also prefer the xml indenting
style used before, where, if "<longtagname arg=value>" is broken between
"longtagname" and "arg", then "arg" is aligned with the "o" in
"longtagname", or perhaps the "g", but not past the end as you did it.

Second, if reindenting is done at all, it should be done in a separate
checkin, so that changes of substance are easy to find.

Doug