I would like to have. However I had a look to all the mails in the archive
how could not find it. I found only a diff file but do not know what means for
sure. I do not have CVS access here. Could you or somebody else provide this
ZIP file to me?

It would be greatly appreciated. Also I would like to know who else it
working on the integration. Maybe I can do my part.

Cheers,
Karl