It seems that everything is fine now with the website :-)

Bernhard

On Feb 14, 2005, at 2:33 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

Bernhard Messer wrote:

Doug, you placed a copy of the website in the "java" directory. In both, the original and the java directory the "api" directory is missing. I can't copy it into because of the access rights :-(

Argh. The group protection is 'lucene', as it should be, but you're not in 'lucene'. We need to fix that.

Was the /docs/api the only thing that is broken?

I'm pretty sure that is now fixed with the symlink I made.

Erik, can we please undo the redirects and roll back to http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/ until we get lucene.apache.org fully setup? Thanks.

Ok - redirect turned off from Jakarta for now.

    Erik