Erik Hatcher wrote:
On Feb 26, 2005, at 11:56 AM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

Commit mails are currently going to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (although the initial import mail bounced due to the size of the mail), so we should decide if that's where they should stay (that's what Justin recommends), or if we want separate commits lists for each Lucene subproject.

I've moderated in the commit messages allowing further messages from you to come straight through. I personally like all commit messages going to one address, but others may wish otherwise.

Now that I've thought about it, I actually do like the idea of all of them going to one place, simply because it'll encourage cross pollination of ideas between the various subprojects, but if the traffic becomes too much I can see how it could get annoying. It doesn't seem likely to hit that level though.

-garrett