Would anyone mind me changing jakarta.apache.org to switch Lucene to TLP there?

Mainly this would involve:

Addition of news item concerning promotion
Movement of Lucene from Subprojects to Ex-Jakarta
Movement of Lucene on [EMAIL PROTECTED] page
Removal of Lucene from front-page table (main content)
Removal of Lucene from CVS/SVN page
Removal of Lucene from Download pages
Removal of Lucene from FAQ page (amongst other cleanup)
Modification of http://wiki.apache.org/general/FrontPage
Redirect of jakarta.apache.org/lucene to lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html

When you have a separate mail page, we can then:

Strike-through of Lucene from mail-index

Obvious other changes to the Lucene site that I assume you're planning are:

Separate mail page
Change Jakarta logo in top left to Apache
Remove paragraph concerning Jakarta on front page
Remove 'Bugs' link
Change welcome to say Apache where it says Apache Jakarta.

Hen