On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:37:38 -0500, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would anyone mind me changing jakarta.apache.org to switch Lucene to TLP
> there?
>
> Mainly this would involve:
>
> Addition of news item concerning promotion
> Movement of Lucene from Subprojects to Ex-Jakarta
> Movement of Lucene on [EMAIL PROTECTED] page
> Removal of Lucene from front-page table (main content)
> Removal of Lucene from CVS/SVN page
> Removal of Lucene from Download pages
> Removal of Lucene from FAQ page (amongst other cleanup)

All of the above are done.

> Modification of http://wiki.apache.org/general/FrontPage

I changed the structure, but not the actual wiki link. Unsure if
Lucene has a new wiki yet, or if it's migration is on the todo list.

> Redirect of jakarta.apache.org/lucene to
> lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html

I noticed there's a commented out redirect in the .htaccess, so after
adding my own I deleted it again and left the redirect off for the
moment. Unsure if there's a reason the commented out bit is there and
lucene.apache.org/java and jakarta.apache.org/lucene look to be clones
currently (barring the extra news item at lucene.apache.org).

Whenever the redirect gets put in place, need to remember to rm -r the
jakarta/lucene dir.

> When you have a separate mail page, we can then:
>
> Strike-through of Lucene from mail-index

Will keep an eye out for when you have your own one of these.

Hen