From: George Aroush [mailto:geo...@aroush.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:25 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Lucene 2.9.1 status

Hi Everyone,

Looks like we are almost done with 2.9.1.  Thanks to all who helped!

Reaming tasks are:

1) Address the failed test cases for Messages component (5 in all)

2) Review remaining initial port comments, those flagged with "Aroush" and
clean them up.  There are 66 in core, and 34 in test; many are harmless and
should just be removed.

3) Prepare for an official release (not just under SVN).

What would really help, is if folks start using the current code and test it
on their test environment, a copy of production data, or if you are brave
enough, on your production environment!  The bottom line is, we need
feedback.

I would like to post this on the lucene-net-user@ list if there is no
objection.

Thanks.