My understanding that actionable task was to try conversion tools for Lucene 2.9.2 Just wondering is a zip file name

3.0.2_JavaToCSharpConverter_AfterPostProcessing.zip

somehow related to Lucene Java 3.0.2 or just mere co-incidence ? IMHO very little point to try various tools for 2.9.2 because

1. 2.9.2 Lucene.Net has been already converted and about  to be released
2. Any big ports which follow existing pattern at least once will use Java Lucene 3.0.2 onwards. Any tool X which is better than tool Y for 2.9.2 , quite likely is better for 3.0.2 , but this is not a fact.

So wouldn't it be more meaningful if people spend their time trying converters for 3.0.2 ?