Sorry, I am not admin.
DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bode...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:46 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Incubator Infra: JIRA

On 2011-02-18, Troy Howard wrote:

> I'm not terribly familiar with JIRA. Is it possibile that we can have
> more than one person as administrator?

I'm not that familiar with JIRA myself either but I know it is possible
to have multiple administrators.

> DIGY - As admin can you grant admin access to others?

Being a "project lead" in JIRA's terms doesn't necessarily imply admin
rights (I just found I was made the project lead for Gump but don't have
any admin rights).  I'd hope Digy is admin in which case he can modify
the group membership of all associated groups/roles (including admins).

Stefan