+1

>>> Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com> 10/05/2011 7:44 AM >>>
My goal with moving forward to .Net 4.0 specifically, is that with 4.0
there are major improvements to the .NET GC, which we have already
found in our company's testing, improves Lucene.Net's memory
management and overall speed significantly. This is without any code
changes, just compiling for .Net 4.0 framework target vs 2.0 or 3.5...

Thanks,
Troy