Is there any issue with me taking the docs that michael uploaded here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/docs/2.9.4/ and
copying them to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/trunk/doc/ My only
thought is that we would lose the separate core, contrib, demo folders for
trunk/doc.

Secondly, I think we have to move the site/docs folder under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/trunk/content/lucene.net/
 to make it accesible via our website - unless i'm missing something? Should we
have the docs in two locations, or would it be ok to move the entirety of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/docs/ to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/trunk/content/lucene.net/docs/
 This would move all old docs under the site/content/lucene.net so they are
accessible as well

Just finishing up these last things and I'll retag and then start putting
together the files per previous comments

~P