A few days ago, after RC1 was put up for a vote to release, I started
working on [LUCENENET-438] by cleaning up the documentation.  The current
state of the documentation is pretty bad, there are many unconverted
remnants of javadoc comments (ie, @link, @see, etc..).  I wanted to do this
simply to get our documentation up to a more readable level.

I had expected this to take quite a long time, but with the magic of
regular expressions and find and replace, I'm nearly done with the
conversion, this all on the heels of the RC2 that was just put up to vote.
 I will probably wind up finishing the cleanup of the documentation
comments before Monday.  I would have said something earlier had I known it
wouldn't take me long and I likely wouldn't have made a vote on releasing
RC2.

So, if no one is opposed to it, we may consider to wait on RC2, regenerate
new documentation after I push the changes to SVN, and package it for
another RC (Sorry, Prescott!!).  It might be nice to have those
documentation issues fixed.  Like I said before, I hadn't really expected
to finish it so quickly, and hadn't even though it could be ready in time
for 2.9.4 release.

Thanks,
Christopher