Maybe we use should build a mail/chat/social media search with
lucene.netat some point in the future?  I'm sure there is a way to log
the chat.

I posted up a tweet tonight on the release. better later than never.

I have two more tweets scheduled using hootsuite, one to thank Simone for
the packages, another to ask for article and application submissions on
monday.  If anyone else has ideas for the branding aspect, do share. I'll
try to check the feed daily.

hashtag: #lucenenet

- Michael.