On 2012-01-02, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On 2011-12-30, Prescott Nasser wrote:

>> Hey All, The artifacts are ready to roll, they can be found here:
>> http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4g-incubating-RC1/

Signatures and checksums are good.  NOTICE, LICENSE and ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
match my current understanding.

RAT is reasonably happy with the binary release.  The source release
lacks license headers for all Solution files as well as quite a few C#
source in the CJK and Chinese Analyzers.  I'll open a JIRA ticket for
this.  Too many missing licenses for a +1, sorry.

> Is
> <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/Lucene.Net_2_9_4g-RC1/>
> the corresponding tag?

The tag contains additional bin and doc dirs as it used to but it now
also has lib and build/vs2008 dirs that are not in the source
distribution.  I assume lib is in the same area as bin (stuff we need to
build but don't want to distribute).  vs2008 is empty, is this the
reason it is not part of the distribution?

Stefan