Status update:

The Spatial4j project is completely ported to .NET, including tests, all of
which green. It is available from  https://github.com/synhershko/Spatial4n

The Lucene spatial module which takes dependency on spatial4j is also
ported now: https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/tree/spatial . I had
to hack around quite a lot there, and created many compatibility classes
and methods, since that module was originally written for the Lucene 4 API.

There is only one issue in FixedBitSet preventing it from compiling, I'll
take a look at it sometime soon (or if any of you can have a look, that'd
be great...)

I'm now working on porting the spatial test suite. As before, any help will
be appreciated.

Itamar.