Assuming we're talking about the packaging/filesystem structure in the
releases, the structure is a little of both (ours vs Apache's)...
Basically, I went through most of the Apache projects to see how they
packaged releases and developed a structure that was very similar but
encompassed everything we needed. So, it's informed by the organically
emergent structures that ASF uses.

-T