Without getting all social media saavy like Itamar here you can
automate that pretty easily.

I've got no idea what email account is backing the @LuceneDotNet, but
you can setup twitter to automatically email you when you are
mentioned (ie -- someone puts @LuceneDotNet in a tweet); should be
pretty trivial to setup a mail forwarding rule that forwards these to
the list.

Slightly fancier would be to use twitter's search API to search for
tweets mentioning @LuceneDotNet which could be grabbed, formatted and
mailed to the list.

Downside is that, once we get some decent twitter traffic going we'll
get bad signal to noise ratios. Hard to identify questions versus "hey
@LuceneDotNet look what I did".