[I'm resending this from a different account, since my first attempt is
bogged down somewhere.  A second copy will probably show up tomorrow, but in
the interests of solving this problem sooner, I'm resending it.  Sorry for
the duplicaton.]

Define an Analyzer that does not lowercase the id field, e.g., something
like:

  public class MyAnalyzer extends Analyzer {
    private Analyzer standard = new StandardAnalyzer();
    public TokenStream tokenStream(String field, final Reader reader) {
      if ("id".equals(field)) {
        return new WhitespaceTokenizer(reader);
      } else {
        return standard.tokenStream(field, reader);
      }
    }
  }

Then pass this into QueryParser.