i noticed that some method names in lucene start with upercase, and it is
realy confusing for me because i allways think it is some inner classes.
java naming convention suggest that method names starts with lowercase and
lucene is my first source code expirience that oposes naming conventions.
i don't want to teach developers how to code, i  just want to ask is there
any reasons for that and to suggest them to consider changes to source code
to comply with conventions.

thanks

dario