I am having problems with the
lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo.  I get the following
error when I index my XML documents with the SAX parser in Java 1.4.1

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range:
200
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:524)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:305)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.parse(XMLReaderAdapter.java:223)
        at
org.apache.lucenesandbox.xmlindexingdemo.XMLDocumentHandlerSAX.<init>(XMLDocumentHandlerSAX.java:34)

I thought it may be related to the depricated messages I get when I
build the XML demo so I replaced the depricated calls.  This was mostly
by extending from DefaultHandler instead of BaseHandler.  Now my XML doc
is parsed but there are no events generated that call startElement() and
stopElement(). I need stopElement() to be called to add the field to my
Lucene document.  Any one else had any problems like this?

Thanks,

Dave Kendig