If I understand the Enigma code well, they say, that you must write a crawler ;-)

-g-

"To index the content of JSPs that a user would see using a Web browser,
you would need to write an application that acts as a Web client, in
order to mimic the Web browser behaviour. Once you have such an
application, you should be able to point it to the desired JSP, retrieve
the contents that the JSP generates, parse it, and feed it to Lucene."

I am a newbie to lucene and I would like to enable searching capability
to my website which is written entirely with JSP and servlets.  Does
anyone have any experience parsing JSP files in order to create in index
for/by Lucene?   I would greatly appreciate any help with the matter.
THanx

Russ