Hello all --

I am having trouble building Lucene. I have downloaded and extracted the
following:

lucene-1.2-src.tar.gz
apache-ant-1.5.3-1-bin.tar.bz2

I have followed the Ant installation as per the docs, so JAVA_HOME and
ANT_HOME are set, and the $ANT_HOME$/bin directory is in the path. I am
running Slackware Linux.

When running "ant" while in the lucene base directory I get an error
message about JavaCC not being installed. I downloaded javacc-3.1, and the
error message reports back the way I have set it up:
  [echo] JavaCC Home: /home/ga11/javacc-3.1
  [echo] JavaCC Zip: /home/ga11/javacc-3.1.zip
However I am also asked to downloade JavaCC 2.0, and the build process
aborts:
  [echo] Please download and install JavaCC 2.0 from:

The problem is that I cannot find JavaCC 2.0 for download anywhere. Either
I need v2.0 for the build to succeed, or I am not using/specifying v3.1
properly. Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers,
Gerret