Hi,

thank you for this advice. I guess the usual way of searching and retrieving
the document is to search like I did (with the reduced info in the index
(only cleaned text)) and later load the file with the "filename" information. I
just realised that no example for this simple task is actually available.

Cheers,
Ralf