Hi... I have a query screen where most of the fields search a regular
database but one field searches for text in the body of the document.  You
could say the database holds metadata about the documents.  Effectively this
means I have two separate queries going on - a lucene query and a database
query.  These results need to be combined.

Anyone have any strategies for dealing with this?  I'm wondering whether
it's better to replicate searchable fields in the lucene index.  This means
being very careful that updates get done in two places so it is not ideal.

Regards,

Glen