As far as I know, LARM is defunct. I read somewhere, perhaps apocryphal, that
Clemens got a job which wasn't supportive of his continued development on LARM.
AFAIK there aren't any other active developers of LARM (at least at the time it
branched off to SF).

Otis recently posted to use Nutch instead of LARM.

Kelvin